Today, OM4 in collaboration with WooThemes and Zapier have launched a simple and powerful way to integrate your WooCommerce online store with 230+ third party web services such as Highrise, Twilio, Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, Xero, Zendesk, Dropbox, Google Docs and more!
Typical use cases would be sending WooCommerce order data to the following types of systems:
- Billing & Invoicing
- Email Marketing
- Phone, SMS and Email Notifications
- File Management
- Help Desk
To make it easy to get started, there’s a website that illustrates the services that are likely to be the most useful to someone running a WooCommerce store. This includes 20+ recommended Zap templates.
We’ve been working on this project for the last few months, and we’re really excited to see what kind of integrations people come up with.
Other WooCommerce Extensions by OM4
- Shipping in WooCommerce – The Big Picture
- Integrating WooCommerce with the Cloud using Zapier
- Offline Credit Card Payments in WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Plugins for Stripe and PayPal
- Using the WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin
- A Great Photo Opportunity For NT Tourism Operators
- Six Critical Issues for Your WooCommerce Store
- Using DeepEtch to manage WooCommerce product images
- WooCommerce, Deliverability and Transactional Email Integration
- Take A Holiday From Your WooCommerce Store
- Here’s How To Increase Online Store Profit and Efficiency
- Launch Your Online Store With Your Best Sellers