Automate your WooCommerce Store with Zapier
Today, OM4 in collaboration with WooCommerce and Zapier have launched a simple and powerful way to integrate your WooCommerce online store with 230+ third party web services such as Highrise, Twilio, Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, Xero, Zendesk, Dropbox, Google Docs and more!
Typical use cases would be sending WooCommerce order data to the following types of systems:
- Billing & Invoicing
- Email Marketing
- Phone, SMS and Email Notifications
- File Management
- Help Desk
To make it easy to get started, there’s a website that illustrates the services that are likely to be the most useful to someone running a WooCommerce store. This includes 20+ recommended Zap templates.
For a limited time only, the plugin is available for an introductory price of $59 USD.
We’ve been working on this project for the last few months, and we’re really excited to see what kind of integrations people come up with.
OM4 is an Australian based web agency that helps you find customers and convert online. We specialise in creating custom designed WordPress and WooCommerce websites that our clients can update themselves. So you get to express your brand without being tied down to the constraints of a template, but you can still update your own content using a state of the art page builder. We develop plugins, so we know our way around code. Interested? We'd love you to get in touch.
Eliminate manual, repetitive WooCommerce tasks with Zapier by automatically connecting your order, customer, subscription or product data to thousands of popular cloud services.
- Preventing Errors In WooCommerce Order Fulfilment
- Take A Holiday From Your WooCommerce Store
- Offline Credit Card Payments in WooCommerce
- Setting Up Google Analytics eCommerce Tracking in WooCommerce
- Stripe vs PayPal Payments
- Error Free Order Processing in Your WooCommerce Store
- Boost Your WooCommerce Store’s Conversion Rate
- Shipping in WooCommerce – The Big Picture
- Improving Sales with Live Chat and Online Credit Card Payments
- How To Speed Up Your WooCommerce Order Processing
- Launch Your Online Store With Your Best Sellers
- Using Conversio with Physical Products and Deferred Payments