Today, OM4 in collaboration with WooCommerce and Zapier have launched a simple and powerful way to integrate your WooCommerce online store with 230+ third party web services such as Highrise, Twilio, Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, Xero, Zendesk, Dropbox, Google Docs and more!
Typical use cases would be sending WooCommerce order data to the following types of systems:
- Billing & Invoicing
- Email Marketing
- Phone, SMS and Email Notifications
- File Management
- Help Desk
To make it easy to get started, there’s a website that illustrates the services that are likely to be the most useful to someone running a WooCommerce store. This includes 20+ recommended Zap templates.
For a limited time only, the plugin is available for an introductory price of $59 USD.
We’ve been working on this project for the last few months, and we’re really excited to see what kind of integrations people come up with.
Other WooCommerce Extensions by OM4
- Using the WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin
- Get Pay-Per-Click Advertising To Work For Your WooCommerce Store
- Launch Your Online Store With Your Best Sellers
- Real Time Training For WooCommerce Order Fulfilment Staff
- A Designer’s Guide To WooCommerce
- Error Free Order Processing in Your WooCommerce Store
- Here’s How To Increase Online Store Profit and Efficiency
- Improving Sales with Live Chat and Online Credit Card Payments
- How To Speed Up Your WooCommerce Order Processing
- Offline Credit Card Payments in WooCommerce
- Setting Up Google Analytics eCommerce Tracking in WooCommerce
- Include A Blog In Your WooCommerce Store Design