Today, OM4 in collaboration with WooCommerce and Zapier have launched a simple and powerful way to integrate your WooCommerce online store with 230+ third party web services such as Highrise, Twilio, Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, Xero, Zendesk, Dropbox, Google Docs and more!
Typical use cases would be sending WooCommerce order data to the following types of systems:
- Billing & Invoicing
- Email Marketing
- Phone, SMS and Email Notifications
- File Management
- Help Desk
To make it easy to get started, there’s a website that illustrates the services that are likely to be the most useful to someone running a WooCommerce store. This includes 20+ recommended Zap templates.
For a limited time only, the plugin is available for an introductory price of $59 USD.
We’ve been working on this project for the last few months, and we’re really excited to see what kind of integrations people come up with.
Other WooCommerce Extensions by OM4
- Using the WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin
- Using Conversio with Physical Products and Deferred Payments
- A Designer’s Guide To WooCommerce
- Shipping in WooCommerce – The Big Picture
- Preventing Errors In WooCommerce Order Fulfilment
- Error Free Order Processing in Your WooCommerce Store
- Improving Sales with Live Chat and Online Credit Card Payments
- Offline Credit Card Payments in WooCommerce
- Get Pay-Per-Click Advertising To Work For Your WooCommerce Store
- Here’s a Password Tool For Your WooCommerce Store
- WooCommerce Plugins for Stripe and PayPal
- A Great Photo Opportunity For NT Tourism Operators