Today, OM4 in collaboration with WooThemes and Zapier have launched a simple and powerful way to integrate your WooCommerce online store with 230+ third party web services such as Highrise, Twilio, Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, Xero, Zendesk, Dropbox, Google Docs and more!
Typical use cases would be sending WooCommerce order data to the following types of systems:
- Billing & Invoicing
- Email Marketing
- Phone, SMS and Email Notifications
- File Management
- Help Desk
To make it easy to get started, there’s a website that illustrates the services that are likely to be the most useful to someone running a WooCommerce store. This includes 20+ recommended Zap templates.
We’ve been working on this project for the last few months, and we’re really excited to see what kind of integrations people come up with.
Other WooCommerce Extensions by OM4
- Should Your WooCommerce Store Have a Blog?
- WooCommerce Plugins for Stripe and PayPal
- Six Critical Issues for Your WooCommerce Store
- Boost Your WooCommerce Store’s Conversion Rate
- A Designer’s Guide To WooCommerce
- Shipping, Returns & Privacy Policies in WooCommerce
- Get Pay-Per-Click Advertising To Work For Your WooCommerce Store
- Using Conversio with Physical Products and Deferred Payments
- Here’s How To Increase Online Store Profit and Efficiency
- WordPress and WooCommerce Basics Explained
- WooCommerce, Deliverability and Transactional Email Integration
- Stripe vs PayPal Payments
Enter your details below to receive our latest WooCommerce articles via email.
It's a great way for WooCommerce store owners and WooCommerce developers to stay informed about everything WooCommerce related!