Today, OM4 in collaboration with WooThemes and Zapier have launched a simple and powerful way to integrate your WooCommerce online store with 230+ third party web services such as Highrise, Twilio, Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, Xero, Zendesk, Dropbox, Google Docs and more!
Typical use cases would be sending WooCommerce order data to the following types of systems:
- Billing & Invoicing
- Email Marketing
- Phone, SMS and Email Notifications
- File Management
- Help Desk
To make it easy to get started, there’s a website that illustrates the services that are likely to be the most useful to someone running a WooCommerce store. This includes 20+ recommended Zap templates.
We’ve been working on this project for the last few months, and we’re really excited to see what kind of integrations people come up with.
Other WooCommerce Extensions by OM4
- Using the WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin
- Using Conversio with Physical Products and Deferred Payments
- Using DeepEtch to manage WooCommerce product images
- Here’s a Password Tool For Your WooCommerce Store
- Preventing Errors In WooCommerce Order Fulfilment
- Integrating WooCommerce with the Cloud using Zapier
- Stripe vs PayPal Payments
- Take A Holiday From Your WooCommerce Store
- WordPress and WooCommerce Basics Explained
- Include A Blog In Your WooCommerce Store Design
- WooCommerce Plugins for Stripe and PayPal
- How To Plan Your WooCommerce Store
Enter your details below to receive our latest WooCommerce articles via email.
It's a great way for WooCommerce store owners and WooCommerce developers to stay informed about everything WooCommerce related!