Some times you will be marketing products that people can purchase online without any interaction. Other times you will get a lead and need to follow it up.
We are now using a new tool from 37Signals called Highrise. A free 30 day trial means you can easily see what it does and find out whether it works for you.
The main features I like are:
- it keeps a record of all the people and companies we deal with
- we use Tags to keep track of Prospects, Leads and Clients
- it keeps track of Cases – we use these for each of our jobs
- it lets me set up Tasks for myself and for others – a handy tool for delegating
- we use it to record details of our systems and processes so everyone can follow them
- and best of all I can do most things directly from my email
The email feature is really cool. If I get a new email enquiry, all I have to do is forward the email to my Highrise dropbox and Highrise creates a new contact and files the email against it.
I can also create a new task (for myself, or for others within OM4) simply by sending an email to a special dropbox with the appropriate subject line.
I’m not involved with 37Signals other than as a customer. But I’m finding I am recommending Highrise more and more as its such a useful tool to support online marketing.
I’m using it for OM4 and also for another business of ours. It really works well.