Real Time Training For WooCommerce Order Fulfilment Staff
If you are running a WooCommerce online store staff training can take up a lot of time. Documentation is expensive and can be out of date by the time you finish preparing it. Even when you put in all the effort it can still come down to how well your staff remember their training.
The reputation and profitability of your WooCommerce online store relies on the performance of your order fulfilment staff. How can you train them in real time so that these critical elements are no longer left to chance?
The WooCommerce plugin After The Order allows you to set up notes with product information so that your instructions appear inside each “new order” email that your staff receive when an order is placed.
Your knowledge is recorded so that staff know exactly how to process an order to your standards every time.
You can set a checklist which might involve several useful elements relating to all sales in your store or a specific product.
These checklists allow you to cover areas such as:
- supplier contacts
- packaging requirements
- delivery instructions
- frequent return alerts (details to double check)
- up-sell and cross-sell offers
- health and safety instructions
- payment information
By having this level of detail inside each new order email your staff can be productive and efficient from day one. They don’t have to remember instructions because they have your checklist right there at the time they are processing the order.
Real time training for order fulfilment staff is a great way to help yourself, your team and the profitability of your WooCommerce store.
Here’s where you can learn more about After The Order.
OM4 is an Australian based web agency that helps you find customers and convert online. We specialise in creating custom designed WordPress and WooCommerce websites that our clients can update themselves. So you get to express your brand without being tied down to the constraints of a template, but you can still update your own content using a state of the art page builder. We develop plugins, so we know our way around code. Interested? We'd love you to get in touch.
Eliminate manual, repetitive WooCommerce tasks with Zapier by automatically connecting your order, customer, subscription or product data to thousands of popular cloud services.
- Setting Up Google Analytics eCommerce Tracking in WooCommerce
- Shipping Heavy or Bulky Products Using WooCommerce
- Using Conversio with Physical Products and Deferred Payments
- Using the WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin
- Boost Your WooCommerce Store’s Conversion Rate
- How To Plan Your WooCommerce Store
- How To Speed Up Your WooCommerce Order Processing
- A Designer’s Guide To WooCommerce
- Six Critical Issues for Your WooCommerce Store
- Stripe vs PayPal Payments
- Include A Blog In Your WooCommerce Store Design
- Shipping, Returns & Privacy Policies in WooCommerce