If you are using the old Raw HTML embed method, you should follow the instructions below to migrate your widget to the new embed method.
Why do I need to do this?
The next version of the AWeber integration plugin will no longer support the old widget format, so you should migrate your form(s) as soon as possible.
Steps to migrate your widget(s)
- Go to the AWeber home page and log into your account.
- Click on Web Forms.
- Click on the Name of the subscription form that is linked to your website.
- If AWeber asks you to upgrade your form, do so.
- If required, configure the design of your web form, ensuring that the form’s width is smaller than the size of your website’s sidebar.
- Save your web form.
- If required, customise your web form’s settings, then go to step 3.
- Copy the snippet.
- Return to your website’s dashboard, and navigate to Appearance, Widgets.
- Expand the “AWeber Mailing List (Raw HTML)” widget, then click the “Delete” button.
- Repeat this process for any other Raw HTML widgets that you have in your website’s sidebar(s).
Once you have migrated all widgets, the red migration message should no longer be displayed in your dashboard.