We launched our WooCommerce Zapier integration plugin almost 3 mths ago, and we’ve really enjoyed seeing the take-up. For WooCommerce, the main integration point is all about New Orders. So that means when a new order comes through a store, Zapier lets you automatically update your accounting system, or your CRM, or your email newsletter – lots of Zap options.
You can use Zapier with hundreds of cloud applications (250+) – for example, we use Zapier to load new enquiries from our website into Base CRM.
Zapier have just launched a new look to the world, and are going from strength to strength.
Other WooCommerce Extensions by OM4
- Real Time Training For WooCommerce Order Fulfilment Staff
- WooCommerce Geolocation and WP Engine
- How To Speed Up Your WooCommerce Order Processing
- Shipping in WooCommerce – The Big Picture
- WooCommerce to Xero Integration
- Six Critical Issues for Your WooCommerce Store
- Improving Sales with Live Chat and Online Credit Card Payments
- Here’s How To Increase Online Store Profit and Efficiency
- Take A Holiday From Your WooCommerce Store
- Should Your WooCommerce Store Have a Blog?
- How To Plan Your WooCommerce Store
- Preventing Errors In WooCommerce Order Fulfilment
Enter your details below to receive our latest WooCommerce articles via email.
It's a great way for WooCommerce store owners and WooCommerce developers to stay informed about everything WooCommerce related!