We launched our WooCommerce Zapier integration plugin almost 3 mths ago, and we’ve really enjoyed seeing the take-up. For WooCommerce, the main integration point is all about New Orders. So that means when a new order comes through a store, Zapier lets you automatically update your accounting system, or your CRM, or your email newsletter – lots of Zap options.
You can use Zapier with hundreds of cloud applications (250+) – for example, we use Zapier to load new enquiries from our website into Base CRM.
Zapier have just launched a new look to the world, and are going from strength to strength.
Other WooCommerce Extensions by OM4
- Here’s How To Increase Online Store Profit and Efficiency
- Get Pay-Per-Click Advertising To Work For Your WooCommerce Store
- WooCommerce to Xero Integration
- WooCommerce Plugins for Stripe and PayPal
- Stripe vs PayPal Payments
- Automate your WooCommerce Store with Zapier
- Setting Up Google Analytics eCommerce Tracking in WooCommerce
- Shipping Heavy or Bulky Products Using WooCommerce
- Offline Credit Card Payments in WooCommerce
- Improving Sales with Live Chat and Online Credit Card Payments
- Error Free Order Processing in Your WooCommerce Store
- Shipping in WooCommerce – The Big Picture
Enter your details below to receive our latest WooCommerce articles via email.
It's a great way for WooCommerce store owners and WooCommerce developers to stay informed about everything WooCommerce related!