We launched our WooCommerce Zapier integration plugin almost 3 mths ago, and we’ve really enjoyed seeing the take-up. For WooCommerce, the main integration point is all about New Orders. So that means when a new order comes through a store, Zapier lets you automatically update your accounting system, or your CRM, or your email newsletter – lots of Zap options.
You can use Zapier with hundreds of cloud applications (250+) – for example, we use Zapier to load new enquiries from our website into Base CRM.
Zapier have just launched a new look to the world, and are going from strength to strength.
Other WooCommerce Extensions by OM4
- Should Your WooCommerce Store Have a Blog?
- Preventing Errors In WooCommerce Order Fulfilment
- How To Speed Up Your WooCommerce Order Processing
- Six Critical Issues for Your WooCommerce Store
- WooCommerce, Deliverability and Transactional Email Integration
- Boost Your WooCommerce Store’s Conversion Rate
- Let’s Look Inside a WooCommerce Store
- Include A Blog In Your WooCommerce Store Design
- Error Free Order Processing in Your WooCommerce Store
- Here’s How To Increase Online Store Profit and Efficiency
- Setting Up Google Analytics eCommerce Tracking in WooCommerce
- Using DeepEtch to manage WooCommerce product images
Enter your details below to receive our latest WooCommerce articles via email.
It's a great way for WooCommerce store owners and WooCommerce developers to stay informed about everything WooCommerce related!