We launched our WooCommerce Zapier integration plugin almost 3 mths ago, and we’ve really enjoyed seeing the take-up. For WooCommerce, the main integration point is all about New Orders. So that means when a new order comes through a store, Zapier lets you automatically update your accounting system, or your CRM, or your email newsletter – lots of Zap options.
You can use Zapier with hundreds of cloud applications (250+) – for example, we use Zapier to load new enquiries from our website into Base CRM.
Zapier have just launched a new look to the world, and are going from strength to strength.
Other WooCommerce Extensions by OM4
- Using the WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin
- WooCommerce to Xero Integration
- Stripe vs PayPal Payments
- Should Your WooCommerce Store Have a Blog?
- Launch Your Online Store With Your Best Sellers
- Let’s Look Inside a WooCommerce Store
- Shipping Heavy or Bulky Products Using WooCommerce
- Take A Holiday From Your WooCommerce Store
- Shipping, Returns & Privacy Policies in WooCommerce
- Offline Credit Card Payments in WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Plugins for Stripe and PayPal
- Improving Sales with Live Chat and Online Credit Card Payments