Integrating WooCommerce with the Cloud using Zapier
We launched our WooCommerce Zapier integration plugin almost 3 mths ago, and we’ve really enjoyed seeing the take-up. For WooCommerce, the main integration point is all about New Orders. So that means when a new order comes through a store, Zapier lets you automatically update your accounting system, or your CRM, or your email newsletter – lots of Zap options.
You can use Zapier with hundreds of cloud applications (250+) – for example, we use Zapier to load new enquiries from our website into Base CRM.
Zapier have just launched a new look to the world, and are going from strength to strength.
OM4 is an Australian based web agency that helps you find customers and convert online. We specialise in creating custom designed WordPress and WooCommerce websites that our clients can update themselves. So you get to express your brand without being tied down to the constraints of a template, but you can still update your own content using a state of the art page builder. We develop plugins, so we know our way around code. Interested? We'd love you to get in touch.
Eliminate manual, repetitive WooCommerce tasks with Zapier by automatically connecting your order, customer, subscription or product data to thousands of popular cloud services.
- Automate your WooCommerce Store with Zapier
- WooCommerce, Deliverability and Transactional Email Integration
- Launch Your Online Store With Your Best Sellers
- A Designer’s Guide To WooCommerce
- A Great Photo Opportunity For NT Tourism Operators
- WordPress and WooCommerce Basics Explained
- Shipping in WooCommerce – The Big Picture
- Stripe vs PayPal Payments
- WooCommerce Plugins for Stripe and PayPal
- Using the WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin
- WooCommerce Geolocation and WP Engine
- Offline Credit Card Payments in WooCommerce