To run your WooCommerce store, you may find yourself needing to:
- remove the background from a product image
- fix up a poor quality product image by adjusting colours
- retouch an image (‘lighten and brighten’)
- remove elements from an image
- convert a low quality bitmap graphic (from one of your suppliers perhaps) to a high quality vector graphic
DeepEtch.com does all this and more for you.
Upload your job instructions and you can get a quote on what your job will cost, and the turnaround is quick and easy.
We’ve been using DeepEtch for years and found them useful, and are happy to recommend them.
If you feel like signing up using one of our referral links on this page, you’ll pick up 10 trial credits and we get some extra credits in our account as well.
Other WooCommerce Extensions by OM4
- Offline Credit Card Payments in WooCommerce
- Here’s a Password Tool For Your WooCommerce Store
- A Designer’s Guide To WooCommerce
- Using Conversio with Physical Products and Deferred Payments
- Boost Your WooCommerce Store’s Conversion Rate
- WooCommerce Plugins for Stripe and PayPal
- Automate your WooCommerce Store with Zapier
- Setting Up Google Analytics eCommerce Tracking in WooCommerce
- Improving Sales with Live Chat and Online Credit Card Payments
- Shipping, Returns & Privacy Policies in WooCommerce
- How To Speed Up Your WooCommerce Order Processing
- Shipping Heavy or Bulky Products Using WooCommerce
Enter your details below to receive our latest WooCommerce articles via email.
It's a great way for WooCommerce store owners and WooCommerce developers to stay informed about everything WooCommerce related!