To run your WooCommerce store, you may find yourself needing to:
- remove the background from a product image
- fix up a poor quality product image by adjusting colours
- retouch an image (‘lighten and brighten’)
- remove elements from an image
- convert a low quality bitmap graphic (from one of your suppliers perhaps) to a high quality vector graphic
DeepEtch.com does all this and more for you.
Upload your job instructions and you can get a quote on what your job will cost, and the turnaround is quick and easy.
We’ve been using DeepEtch for years and found them useful, and are happy to recommend them.
If you feel like signing up using one of our referral links on this page, you’ll pick up 10 trial credits and we get some extra credits in our account as well.
Other WooCommerce Extensions by OM4
- Include A Blog In Your WooCommerce Store Design
- Shipping, Returns & Privacy Policies in WooCommerce
- WooCommerce, Deliverability and Transactional Email Integration
- Here’s a Password Tool For Your WooCommerce Store
- Automate your WooCommerce Store with Zapier
- Boost Your WooCommerce Store’s Conversion Rate
- Six Critical Issues for Your WooCommerce Store
- Launch Your Online Store With Your Best Sellers
- Setting Up Google Analytics eCommerce Tracking in WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Plugins for Stripe and PayPal
- WooCommerce to Xero Integration
- Using the WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin