Google Search for Small Business Owners
Do you know in your gut that Google could do far more for your business? But are you worried about how expensive it can be, and how hard it is to understand?
Attend this 3 hour course if you are a business owner who wants to understand how Google works ... and how you can put it to work for your business.
Understanding more about how Google works will help you make better decisions about search marketing so you can get new leads and sell products online.
Attending the course will mean:
- you understand key concepts including the 3 different ways Google can send you visitors
- you have seen examples of how small businesses have got search marketing working for them
- you know how to take control of your own search marketing
Part 1 - Concepts
- Organic visitors and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Pay per click (PPC) visitors and Google AdWords
- Local search visitors and Google Places
- Keyword research
Part 2 - Case Studies
- Case Study 1: A business getting organic search results
- Case Study 2: A business getting AdWords results
- Case Study 3: A business getting Google Places results
Part 3 - Practical
Step by step instructions (that you can use, or you can take back to your team to implement) covering:
- How to do a quick health check on your own website
- How to check and improve your organic rankings with Google
- How to set up your own Google Adwords campaign and keep it up to date
- How to set up your own Google Places account and improve your rankings
- How to explore what competitors are doing to get better rankings than you
Saturday 7th August, 2010
10am - 1pm (lunch included)
OM4, 9/316 Onslow Rd, Shenton Park.
Saturday 14th August, 2010
10am - 1pm WST (+8 GMT)
If you'd like to attend, please email me your details so we can arrange payment and confirm your place.