How DNS Works
Domain Owners and Name Servers
Name Servers and Websites and Mail
About DNS Hosting
What fees are involved?
Domain Registration: Registering a domain name involves paying a registration fee. For .com domains you can register for one through to ten years at a time. For .com.au domains, you always register them for two years at a time.
DNS Hosting: DNS hosting services have to be operated by somebody. Some domain registrars offer DNS hosting, or you can operate you own high speed DNS hosting with a provider such as DNS Made Easy.
Web Hosting: Web hosting is provided by WordPress hosting companies such as WP Engine. Web hosting with WP Engine can be arranged on your behalf by OM4, or you can manage your own account with WP Engine.
Email Hosting: Some email providers offer email hosting services under a free plan (Zoho mail). Others offer email hosting via a paid plan (Office 365, Google Apps for Work, Rackspace Email).
OM4 is an Australian based web agency that helps you find customers and convert online. We specialise in creating custom designed WordPress and WooCommerce websites that our clients can update themselves. So you get to express your brand without being tied down to the constraints of a template, but you can still update your own content using a state of the art page builder. We develop plugins, so we know our way around code. Interested? We'd love you to get in touch.
Eliminate manual, repetitive WooCommerce tasks with Zapier by automatically connecting your order, customer, subscription or product data to thousands of popular cloud services.
- WooCommerce, Deliverability and Transactional Email Integration
- Here’s How To Increase Online Store Profit and Efficiency
- Improving Sales with Live Chat and Online Credit Card Payments
- WooCommerce Geolocation and WP Engine
- Get Pay-Per-Click Advertising To Work For Your WooCommerce Store
- A Great Photo Opportunity For NT Tourism Operators
- Shipping, Returns & Privacy Policies in WooCommerce
- WooCommerce to Xero Integration
- Error Free Order Processing in Your WooCommerce Store
- Include A Blog In Your WooCommerce Store Design
- Should Your WooCommerce Store Have a Blog?
- Automate your WooCommerce Store with Zapier