Delegate Your Name Servers
This article explains how to update the name servers for your domain.
Sometimes the update process is referred to as "delegating" your domain's name servers.
Login to your Domain Management Account
When you register a domain through a domain registrar, you will have the opportunity to set the name servers.
Most reputable domain registrars give you access to some form of control panel to do this, as long as you have your domain login.
If you don't have your domain login, this article may help you find it: Getting your Domain Login
Update Your Name Servers
To complete this step you need to be logged in, or know how to log in, to the administrative account for your domain.
Go to the administrative area for your domain and set the name servers for your domain to:
By setting the name servers for your domain, domain name services (DNS) request for web and email traffic related to your domain will be managed by OM4's DNS service.
Here are the instructions on how to update name servers at a few different registrars:
The procedure is similar with other domain registrars.
Check your Name Servers
You can check your name servers are set correctly by going to Pingability and doing a Domain Check.
Other WooCommerce Extensions by OM4
- Let’s Look Inside a WooCommerce Store
- Preventing Errors In WooCommerce Order Fulfilment
- How To Plan Your WooCommerce Store
- Real Time Training For WooCommerce Order Fulfilment Staff
- WooCommerce, Deliverability and Transactional Email Integration
- Improving Sales with Live Chat and Online Credit Card Payments
- Using the WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin
- How To Speed Up Your WooCommerce Order Processing
- Using DeepEtch to manage WooCommerce product images
- Stripe vs PayPal Payments
- Six Critical Issues for Your WooCommerce Store
- Error Free Order Processing in Your WooCommerce Store