To correctly attribute WooCommerce transaction revenue to channels in Google Analytics, configure your PayPal account to use the correct Auto return settings.
1. Log into your PayPal account, go to Profile, Profile & Settings, My Selling Tools, Website Preferences, Update)
2. On the Website Payment Preferences page, turn on Auto Return and configure your Return URL as follows:
The ?utm_nooverride=1 at the end of the URL ensures that the transactions appear under the correct traffic source rather than as coming from PayPal.
3. Click Save.
Other WooCommerce Extensions by OM4
- Here’s How To Increase Online Store Profit and Efficiency
- Here’s a Password Tool For Your WooCommerce Store
- Stripe vs PayPal Payments
- Using Conversio with Physical Products and Deferred Payments
- Boost Your WooCommerce Store’s Conversion Rate
- Offline Credit Card Payments in WooCommerce
- A Great Photo Opportunity For NT Tourism Operators
- Our New WooCommerce Order Management Plugin
- Automate your WooCommerce Store with Zapier
- Real Time Training For WooCommerce Order Fulfilment Staff
- Should Your WooCommerce Store Have a Blog?
- Improving Sales with Live Chat and Online Credit Card Payments
Enter your details below to receive our latest WooCommerce articles via email.
It's a great way for WooCommerce store owners and WooCommerce developers to stay informed about everything WooCommerce related!