To correctly attribute WooCommerce transaction revenue to channels in Google Analytics, configure your PayPal account to use the correct Auto return settings.
1. Log into your PayPal account, go to Profile, Profile & Settings, My Selling Tools, Website Preferences, Update)
2. On the Website Payment Preferences page, turn on Auto Return and configure your Return URL as follows:
The ?utm_nooverride=1 at the end of the URL ensures that the transactions appear under the correct traffic source rather than as coming from PayPal.
3. Click Save.
Other WooCommerce Extensions by OM4
- A Designer’s Guide To WooCommerce
- Shipping Heavy or Bulky Products Using WooCommerce
- Setting Up Google Analytics eCommerce Tracking in WooCommerce
- Boost Your WooCommerce Store’s Conversion Rate
- Using the WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin
- Six Critical Issues for Your WooCommerce Store
- Improving Sales with Live Chat and Online Credit Card Payments
- Stripe vs PayPal Payments
- Our New WooCommerce Order Management Plugin
- How To Plan Your WooCommerce Store
- Error Free Order Processing in Your WooCommerce Store
- A Great Photo Opportunity For NT Tourism Operators
Enter your details below to receive our latest WooCommerce articles via email.
It's a great way for WooCommerce store owners and WooCommerce developers to stay informed about everything WooCommerce related!