To correctly attribute WooCommerce transaction revenue to channels in Google Analytics, configure your PayPal account to use the correct Auto return settings.
1. Log into your PayPal account, go to Profile, Profile & Settings, My Selling Tools, Website Preferences, Update)
2. On the Website Payment Preferences page, turn on Auto Return and configure your Return URL as follows:
The ?utm_nooverride=1 at the end of the URL ensures that the transactions appear under the correct traffic source rather than as coming from PayPal.
3. Click Save.
Other WooCommerce Extensions by OM4
- Launch Your Online Store With Your Best Sellers
- Have you thought about adding gift vouchers to your Store?
- Improving Sales with Live Chat and Online Credit Card Payments
- How To Plan Your WooCommerce Store
- WooCommerce, Deliverability and Transactional Email Integration
- Preventing Errors In WooCommerce Order Fulfilment
- Let’s Look Inside a WooCommerce Store
- WooCommerce to Xero Integration
- Boost Your WooCommerce Store’s Conversion Rate
- Here’s How To Increase Online Store Profit and Efficiency
- Using Conversio with Physical Products and Deferred Payments
- Error Free Order Processing in Your WooCommerce Store