To correctly attribute WooCommerce transaction revenue to channels in Google Analytics, configure your PayPal account to use the correct Auto return settings.
1. Log into your PayPal account, go to Profile, Profile & Settings, My Selling Tools, Website Preferences, Update)
2. On the Website Payment Preferences page, turn on Auto Return and configure your Return URL as follows:
The ?utm_nooverride=1 at the end of the URL ensures that the transactions appear under the correct traffic source rather than as coming from PayPal.
3. Click Save.
Other WooCommerce Extensions by OM4
- Six Critical Issues for Your WooCommerce Store
- WooCommerce Plugins for Stripe and PayPal
- Error Free Order Processing in Your WooCommerce Store
- Here’s How To Increase Online Store Profit and Efficiency
- A Great Photo Opportunity For NT Tourism Operators
- Real Time Training For WooCommerce Order Fulfilment Staff
- Our New WooCommerce Order Management Plugin
- Offline Credit Card Payments in WooCommerce
- Shipping in WooCommerce – The Big Picture
- Setting Up Google Analytics eCommerce Tracking in WooCommerce
- Shipping Heavy or Bulky Products Using WooCommerce
- Include A Blog In Your WooCommerce Store Design
Enter your details below to receive our latest WooCommerce articles via email.
It's a great way for WooCommerce store owners and WooCommerce developers to stay informed about everything WooCommerce related!