To correctly attribute WooCommerce transaction revenue to channels in Google Analytics, configure your PayPal account to use the correct Auto return settings.
1. Log into your PayPal account, go to Profile, Profile & Settings, My Selling Tools, Website Preferences, Update)
2. On the Website Payment Preferences page, turn on Auto Return and configure your Return URL as follows:
The ?utm_nooverride=1 at the end of the URL ensures that the transactions appear under the correct traffic source rather than as coming from PayPal.
3. Click Save.
Other WooCommerce Extensions by OM4
- Stripe vs PayPal Payments
- WooCommerce Plugins for Stripe and PayPal
- Get Pay-Per-Click Advertising To Work For Your WooCommerce Store
- Integrating WooCommerce with the Cloud using Zapier
- Here’s a Password Tool For Your WooCommerce Store
- Shipping in WooCommerce – The Big Picture
- How To Plan Your WooCommerce Store
- A Great Photo Opportunity For NT Tourism Operators
- Offline Credit Card Payments in WooCommerce
- Using DeepEtch to manage WooCommerce product images
- Launch Your Online Store With Your Best Sellers
- Our New WooCommerce Order Management Plugin