To correctly attribute WooCommerce transaction revenue to channels in Google Analytics, configure your PayPal account to use the correct Auto return settings.
1. Log into your PayPal account, go to Profile, Profile & Settings, My Selling Tools, Website Preferences, Update)
2. On the Website Payment Preferences page, turn on Auto Return and configure your Return URL as follows:
The ?utm_nooverride=1 at the end of the URL ensures that the transactions appear under the correct traffic source rather than as coming from PayPal.
3. Click Save.
Other WooCommerce Extensions by OM4
- Using the WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin
- Shipping, Returns & Privacy Policies in WooCommerce
- Launch Your Online Store With Your Best Sellers
- Include A Blog In Your WooCommerce Store Design
- Error Free Order Processing in Your WooCommerce Store
- Let’s Look Inside a WooCommerce Store
- Boost Your WooCommerce Store’s Conversion Rate
- Should Your WooCommerce Store Have a Blog?
- Here’s How To Increase Online Store Profit and Efficiency
- WooCommerce to Xero Integration
- Automate your WooCommerce Store with Zapier
- Real Time Training For WooCommerce Order Fulfilment Staff