To correctly attribute WooCommerce transaction revenue to channels in Google Analytics, configure your PayPal account to use the correct Auto return settings.
1. Log into your PayPal account, go to Profile, Profile & Settings, My Selling Tools, Website Preferences, Update)
2. On the Website Payment Preferences page, turn on Auto Return and configure your Return URL as follows:
The ?utm_nooverride=1 at the end of the URL ensures that the transactions appear under the correct traffic source rather than as coming from PayPal.
3. Click Save.
Other WooCommerce Extensions by OM4
- Include A Blog In Your WooCommerce Store Design
- Integrating WooCommerce with the Cloud using Zapier
- A Designer’s Guide To WooCommerce
- Take A Holiday From Your WooCommerce Store
- Stripe vs PayPal Payments
- Real Time Training For WooCommerce Order Fulfilment Staff
- How To Plan Your WooCommerce Store
- Improving Sales with Live Chat and Online Credit Card Payments
- How To Speed Up Your WooCommerce Order Processing
- Our New WooCommerce Order Management Plugin
- Here’s a Password Tool For Your WooCommerce Store
- Should Your WooCommerce Store Have a Blog?
Enter your details below to receive our latest WooCommerce articles via email.
It's a great way for WooCommerce store owners and WooCommerce developers to stay informed about everything WooCommerce related!