To correctly attribute WooCommerce transaction revenue to channels in Google Analytics, configure your PayPal account to use the correct Auto return settings.
1. Log into your PayPal account, go to Profile, Profile & Settings, My Selling Tools, Website Preferences, Update)
2. On the Website Payment Preferences page, turn on Auto Return and configure your Return URL as follows:
The ?utm_nooverride=1 at the end of the URL ensures that the transactions appear under the correct traffic source rather than as coming from PayPal.
3. Click Save.
Other WooCommerce Extensions by OM4
- How To Plan Your WooCommerce Store
- Improving Sales with Live Chat and Online Credit Card Payments
- Here’s How To Increase Online Store Profit and Efficiency
- Here’s a Password Tool For Your WooCommerce Store
- Should Your WooCommerce Store Have a Blog?
- Launch Your Online Store With Your Best Sellers
- Let’s Look Inside a WooCommerce Store
- Using the WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin
- Using Conversio with Physical Products and Deferred Payments
- Stripe vs PayPal Payments
- Automate your WooCommerce Store with Zapier
- Shipping Heavy or Bulky Products Using WooCommerce
Enter your details below to receive our latest WooCommerce articles via email.
It's a great way for WooCommerce store owners and WooCommerce developers to stay informed about everything WooCommerce related!