Part 2: Detailed Conversion
Detailed sRGB Conversion Instructions – Photoshop CS4
Open Image in photoshop
Click Edit -> Convert to Profile…
The current profile is listed in the “Source Space” field.
Change the “Destination Space” to sRGB IEC61966-2.1
Now save the image using either of these methods
1. Use the File -> Save As option to save the image as a JPEG, ensuring the ICC profile checkbox is ticked:
2. Use the File -> Save for Web & Devices option, using a JPEG preset:
Sizing images for the web
Once you have mastered color profiles you can pay attention to file sizing, specifically the dimensions of the image file and the size of the image file.
Metadata is stored about images in EXIF, IPTC and XMP formats. If you are a photographer or want to find out more about metadata you should read this article: WordPress and EXIF, IPTC and XMP Metadata in Images
Other WooCommerce Extensions by OM4
- WooCommerce to Xero Integration
- WooCommerce Plugins for Stripe and PayPal
- Boost Your WooCommerce Store’s Conversion Rate
- Let’s Look Inside a WooCommerce Store
- A Great Photo Opportunity For NT Tourism Operators
- Error Free Order Processing in Your WooCommerce Store
- WooCommerce, Deliverability and Transactional Email Integration
- Take A Holiday From Your WooCommerce Store
- Six Critical Issues for Your WooCommerce Store
- WooCommerce Geolocation and WP Engine
- Using the WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin
- Should Your WooCommerce Store Have a Blog?
Enter your details below to receive our latest WooCommerce articles via email.
It's a great way for WooCommerce store owners and WooCommerce developers to stay informed about everything WooCommerce related!