Part 2: Detailed Conversion
Detailed sRGB Conversion Instructions – Photoshop CS4
Open Image in photoshop
Click Edit -> Convert to Profile…
The current profile is listed in the “Source Space” field.
Change the “Destination Space” to sRGB IEC61966-2.1
Now save the image using either of these methods
1. Use the File -> Save As option to save the image as a JPEG, ensuring the ICC profile checkbox is ticked:
2. Use the File -> Save for Web & Devices option, using a JPEG preset:
Sizing images for the web
Once you have mastered color profiles you can pay attention to file sizing, specifically the dimensions of the image file and the size of the image file.
Metadata is stored about images in EXIF, IPTC and XMP formats. If you are a photographer or want to find out more about metadata you should read this article: WordPress and EXIF, IPTC and XMP Metadata in Images
Other WooCommerce Extensions by OM4
- Using DeepEtch to manage WooCommerce product images
- Integrating WooCommerce with the Cloud using Zapier
- A Great Photo Opportunity For NT Tourism Operators
- Offline Credit Card Payments in WooCommerce
- Using the WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin
- WooCommerce Plugins for Stripe and PayPal
- Preventing Errors In WooCommerce Order Fulfilment
- A Designer’s Guide To WooCommerce
- Real Time Training For WooCommerce Order Fulfilment Staff
- Boost Your WooCommerce Store’s Conversion Rate
- Here’s a Password Tool For Your WooCommerce Store
- Error Free Order Processing in Your WooCommerce Store
Enter your details below to receive our latest WooCommerce articles via email.
It's a great way for WooCommerce store owners and WooCommerce developers to stay informed about everything WooCommerce related!