Part 2: Detailed Conversion
Detailed sRGB Conversion Instructions – Photoshop CS4
Open Image in photoshop
Click Edit -> Convert to Profile…
The current profile is listed in the “Source Space” field.
Change the “Destination Space” to sRGB IEC61966-2.1
Now save the image using either of these methods
1. Use the File -> Save As option to save the image as a JPEG, ensuring the ICC profile checkbox is ticked:
2. Use the File -> Save for Web & Devices option, using a JPEG preset:
Sizing images for the web
Once you have mastered color profiles you can pay attention to file sizing, specifically the dimensions of the image file and the size of the image file.
Metadata is stored about images in EXIF, IPTC and XMP formats. If you are a photographer or want to find out more about metadata you should read this article: WordPress and EXIF, IPTC and XMP Metadata in Images
Other WooCommerce Extensions by OM4
- Using Conversio with Physical Products and Deferred Payments
- Using the WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin
- Include A Blog In Your WooCommerce Store Design
- How To Plan Your WooCommerce Store
- Improving Sales with Live Chat and Online Credit Card Payments
- How To Speed Up Your WooCommerce Order Processing
- WooCommerce, Deliverability and Transactional Email Integration
- Automate your WooCommerce Store with Zapier
- Integrating WooCommerce with the Cloud using Zapier
- Using DeepEtch to manage WooCommerce product images
- Boost Your WooCommerce Store’s Conversion Rate
- Shipping Heavy or Bulky Products Using WooCommerce
Enter your details below to receive our latest WooCommerce articles via email.
It's a great way for WooCommerce store owners and WooCommerce developers to stay informed about everything WooCommerce related!